Keep the distribution pipeline flowing smoothly.
Distribution companies and wholesalers, who serve as intermediaries between suppliers, manufacturers and end users, usually have major cash flow needs to pay suppliers, lenders, and employees. If inventory doesn’t sell as quickly as anticipated, if previously popular products turn into dead weight, if overhead escalates, or if customers fail to pay, distributors are stuck in a cash flow crunch.
Traditional funding can be difficult to access if the company is non-bankable, is in an out of favor sector, has seasonal volatility, or has large customer concentrations. But distributors can take advantage of valuable working capital tied up in receivables, inventory and other assets. We specialize in helping distributors generate liquidity, access extended terms, and improve relationships with suppliers. The goal: have enough cash on hand for working capital, financing capital improvements, and supporting the growth of your organization.
A/R Funding – get all the details.
P.O. Funding – get all the details.
Inventory Purchasing Assistance (IPA) – get all the details.
Vendor Insta-Pay – get all the details.
What are the benefits?
- Flexible, convenient working capital that can be used in conjunction with other forms of financing
- Quick access to steady cash flow – often same day funding once onboarded
- Great low rates for cost-effective funding
- Simple process and easy setup
- Extended terms
- Strengthened vendor relationships
- Ability to take on more business and increase your profitability
- We make funding as easy as possible with a streamlined process.
- You’ll have a dedicated account executive to assist you with all facets of your funding program and available to answer all your questions.
- We share our expertise that helps you succeed now and in the long run – when you work with us, you get a long-term relationship, not just a transaction.