Keep freight moving with competitive rates and flexible terms.
Cash flow is the lifeblood of your business: you need working capital to buy fuel and pay fuel taxes, meet payroll, pay for insurance and keep freight moving. But customers often take 45 days or more to pay carriers’ freight bills, leaving you with a large gap to fill.
Millennium Funding can help with steady access to cash flow, assistance with professional collections when your customer is slow to pay, credit checks on new customers to assure you’re not hauling goods for free because of a customer’s inability to pay, plus online reports with 24-hour access. You get peace of mind knowing you can meet your financial obligations in case the check isn’t in the mail, plus give you the funds you need to hire more drivers or enlarge your fleet to grow your business.
Accounts Receivable Funding – get all the details.
What are the benefits of A/R Funding?
- Flexible, convenient working capital that can be used in conjunction with other forms of financing
- Quick access to steady cash flow – often same day funding once onboarded
- 80–95% Cash advance on your invoices
- Simple process and easy setup
- No liability on your balance sheet
- Available credit insurance protection on your invoices
- Ability to take on more business and increase your profitability
- Our focus on the transportation industry.
- We make funding as easy as possible with a streamlined process.
- You’ll have a dedicated account executive to assist you with all facets of your funding program and available to answer all your questions.
- We share our expertise that helps you succeed now and in the long run – when you work with us, you get a long-term relationship, not just a transaction.