Keep business flowing with steady access to cash flow.
Possibly no other industry offers as much volatility as the oil and gas industry. But you still need funds to pay employees, cover research and development costs, bid on new jobs and purchase equipment. And the industry’s long payment terms – up to 90 days – make it hard to keep business flowing, whether you’re working in the upstream, midstream or downstream sector.
We can help release the working capital locked in your receivables to help you hire additional staff, cover payroll, purchase new equipment, offer credit terms to customers, and more. We have deep experience working with major companies in the oil and gas industry and understand the challenges you face. And we know what they demand, making it easier for you to get paid faster.
We work with all types of oilfield services companies including:
- Vacuum trucks, flatbeds, belly dumps, pulling units
- Hot shots and roustabouts
- Food services
- Rig pad preparation
- Pipeline services
- Site preparation and more
Accounts Receivable Funding – get all the details.
What are the benefits of A/R Funding?
- Flexible, convenient working capital that can be used in conjunction with other forms of financing
- Quick access to steady cash flow – often same day funding once onboarded
- 80–95% Cash advance on your invoices
- Simple process and easy setup
- No liability on your balance sheet
- Available credit insurance protection on your invoices
- Ability to take on more business and increase your profitability
- Our focus on the oilfield services industry.
- We make funding as easy as possible with a streamlined process.
- You’ll have a dedicated account executive to assist you with all facets of your funding program and available to answer all your questions.
- We share our expertise that helps you succeed now and in the long run – when you work with us, you get a long-term relationship, not just a transaction.