Where to turn when traditional bank financing is unattainable or insufficient.
Millennium responds to the needs of middle market companies in the rapidly evolving service-based economy in the U.S. and Canada. You need cash to fund operating expenses and quickly take advantage of changing market conditions. You don’t have time to wait 30-60-90 days for customers to pay your invoices. We specialize in helping businesses generate liquidity from accounts receivable and other assets to generate more free cash flow for working capital. We work with startups through mature companies in the business services industry.
Accounts Receivable Funding – get all the details.
What are the benefits of A/R Funding?
- Flexible, convenient working capital that can be used in conjunction with other forms of financing
- Quick access to steady cash flow – often same day funding once onboarded
- 80–95% Cash advance on your invoices
- Simple process and easy setup
- No liability on your balance sheet
- Available credit insurance protection on your invoices
- Ability to take on more business and increase your profitability
- We make funding as easy as possible with a streamlined process.
- You’ll have a dedicated account executive to assist you with all facets of your funding program and available to answer all your questions.
- We share our expertise that helps you succeed now and in the long run – when you work with us, you get a long-term relationship, not just a transaction.